Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Courting Publicity!

I am really pleased with the way that this blog is developing. The audience seems to be growing, month on month (in fact this month it has already equalled last months page loads and it is only half way through the month).

I am getting plenty of positive feedback from readers as well.

So first off, a big thank you to everyone that is reading the blog, and especially to those that have “Followed” it via the Google Blogger Follow thing-a-me (45 at present)!

Now, I do have a small request! Can anyone that is enjoying the blog and has a Facebook account please add Pulp Zen! to their Networked Blogs (you’ll see the box down the right-hand side of the page, just below the Google Follow section). At the moment I only have 10 followers via Networked Blogs, and to get listed in their main search I need 20 followers.

Once again, thanks for dropping by!

Oh, and by way of a thank you, here is a little something for you to enjoy….

Pulp Rocket Girl

By the way, I have no idea where this photo comes from, but it has a very nice pulp rocket, ray gun and attractive young lady in suitably pulpy attire!

3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Nice photo!! I've signed up with your facebook network.

Ironmammoth said...

Thanks Ray!

Blitzspear said...

Done tho i didn't know you could do that i'll have to look into this. Great blog btw i found via Mini Sculpture forum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...