Friday, 14 November 2008

The Collected Poems of Robert E. Howard

Robert E. Howard, from Wikipedia

Image by Thomas Roche via Flickr

I have just put my order in for The Collected Poems of Robert E. Howard. I have been waiting for this book for sometime and even though it is going to be quite pricey (especially with shipping to the UK) I couldn't resist it!

The Robert E. Howard Foundation is doing a great job of preserving and promoting Howard's works. I am into my second year of membership and it is gratifying to know that my fees are producing some excellent results.

I have not managed to justify buying the three volume Collected Letters yet, but hopefully it is only a matter of time before fold and place an order for those as well!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...