Thursday, 23 October 2008

Fringe... again!

I mentioned the other day that I had watched the first two Episodes of Fringe, and that it had some serious flaws that were switching me off to it.

Well I have episode 3 sitting on my Sky+ box (DRV) and to be honest I don't think I can be bothered to watch it!

I just read a review of episode 6 on SF Scope (just aired on US TV) and it seems to reinforce my apprehensions about the show.

I think I have already invested too much time in this over-rated knock off of the X-Files. I am going to cancel the "series record" on my DVR.

1 comment:

The Acrobatic Flea said...

Rachel and I started watching Fringe this week (our Sky was offline during the redecorating) and I have to say our reaction was lukewarm. It was okay, but so obviously an X-Files clone (I was mentally playing "which X-Files character are you?" as new people appeared).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...